On Sep 23, 2010, at 2:45 PM, Ashgrove wrote:

On Sep 23, 5:32 pm, Joshua Juran <jju...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm going to save these links, but these days I haven't bothered
changing my desktop picture, since I hardly ever see it. My screen is
generally stuffed full with windows.  Dozens, maybe even hundreds.
Once I counted 90 windows in my text editor alone.

I guess in Leopard I could keep one Space free for a desktop photo.

Geez, and I thought I was bad, too. Spaces was a big bonus for me.
Before Spaces came out, I used Desktop Manager in Tiger, just to keep
things out of the way. The only bad thing about Spaces is, there's
barely 16 of them...

Quantity isn't everything...