I was referring to the menu bars, etc... I like Tiger, Leopard the way Apple designed them... for the background, I use the default Leopard/Tiger images. In my case, it's psychological... signaling my better-late-than-never entry into the modern Mac era (in Jan 2008). When I was on 7-8 I used that mid-gray for quite awhile, and then switched to the medium blue/green. I think I switched to the Tiger swoosh on my PM 8600 even before I got OS X machines.