My emac 700Mhz works ok for tiger for web browsing and watching videos
and playing old games.

I know 256 meg of ram is extremely minimum for tiger especially if you
want to do editing.

Ilife 06, Imovie, garageband runs very sluggish on a emac 700Mhz  with
256 meg of ram.

Running Ilife 06, imovie 06, garage band, iphoto, safari, itunes, at
the same time,  this mac slows down allot.

I usually run 1 or 2 apps at a time no more than 3 or 4 or especially
heavy apps.

im not interested going back to pre mac os x 10.4 tiger.

I tried mac os x 10.3 panther it ran much slower than 10.4 tiger.

Do you Know any one who owns an emac 700 with 1gig of ram?

Joshua Lewis