Situation:
You have a CD in your CD-ROM drive and want to eject the disc. There
is no button on your CD-ROM drive to use to eject the disc. The
computer is not starting up all the way, or the computer is trying to
boot from the CD.

Solution:
There are different ways to eject a CD or DVD from a CD/DVD-ROM drive
without pushing an eject button on the drive.
Try these suggestions in the order given.

Hold the mouse button down at startup (Mac OS 8 - Mac OS X)
Restart or startup your computer.
Hold down the mouse button immediately.
Continue to hold the mouse button down until the CD ejects.

See: http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/num.nsf/docid/2002091117514811

Cheers