How would I go about "update to Leopard" and how would I "upgrade the ram to at
least 2GB", and how do I get "10.7 Lion"?  Thank you for your time. -Kelly

If you always do, what you have always done, you don't get to complain about
the results you always get. Change is the 'wings' you give yourself.