But, your basis is "if come" and irrelevant.

The clustering proposal is just a proposal and has nothing to do with
the current product or its pricing.

Thursday, November 10, 2005, 3:54:14 PM, John T (Lists) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

JTL> Ouch, now you touched a thorn in my side.
JTL>
JTL>
JTL>
JTL> I truly and firmly believe that the state of IT and host
JTL> provider services has degraded do to the extreme easy access so
JTL> many have to software. Example, every Tom, Dick and Harry and
JTL> every Smith Company, Jones INC and HostingRUS.whatever.whereever
JTL> can get a hold of an Exchange server CD and key, install it, pay
JTL> for $39.95 DSL service and host e-mail. The software vendors did
JTL> not / have not introduced checks and balances to keep these
JTL> Johnny-come-latelys from doing things they neither have the legal
JTL> right nor the knowledge of what they are doing.
JTL>
JTL>
JTL>
JTL> Maybe my lower level prices need to be adjusted, I do not know.
JTL> But the higher levels should stay. With my proposal for
JTL> clustering, if an ISP needs to have 5 Imail servers to handle the
JTL> load and fail over, they will have to pay for the initial
JTL> licenses, but then the one unlimited SA would cover all. I think that is
fair and reasonable.

JTL> John T
JTL>
JTL> eServices For You

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
(972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
----