> I'm looking elsewhere for software, any ideas?  This support is
> unacceptable, we can't go 2 or 3 days with 1400 domains down.

Two thoughts:

 1) Beware of the "grass is always greener" trap. Every piece of
    software has its own issues, every company its own weaknesses.

 2) This is a problem-oriented list, so you'll get a very jaded
    view of IMail if you hang out here without keeping that in
    mind. There are over 10,000 IMail installations out there, and
    we hear about 2 or 3 significant problems a day here, the
    majority of which are caused by user error or 3rd party software.

-Ron

http://mail.hksi.net
(yes, I'm biased)