--On Friday, January 10, 2003 7:54 PM -0800 Mark Crispin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Lawrence Greenfield wrote:
If this is what people want (and I think I've heard it enough that it is)
I disagree with this claim.

Is there anyone who wants to speak up in favor of using Subject in
threading?
Yes, everybody for whom threading will break if this is removed.
I'm confused.

Are you saying that there are mailboxes that will not be correctly threaded in this case?

Or do you not want to get rid of THREAD=REFERENCES because of widespread deployment?

Larry