Hi Garg ji,
I went through links ... that you mentioned in your line ... "only *Tribulus
terrestris *var. *bicornutus* (Fisch. & C.A.Mey.) Hadidi is reported from
India, as per distribution given at the links."

It can be seen as follows:
*Tribulus terrestris* L.
<http://www.catalogueoflife.org/col/details/species/id/ff293b28a444c6d7bf16b4bd2c710db9>
* India (widespread)*
*Tribulus terrestris var. bicornutus* (Fisch. & C. A. Mey.) Hadidi
<http://www.catalogueoflife.org/col/details/species/id/9fcaf4d86a3a1f97d43763dc497305a7>

*India (widespread) *
*Tribulus terrestris var. rajasthanensis* (Bhandari & V. S. Sharma) F.
Al-Hemaid & Jacob Thomas
<http://www.catalogueoflife.org/col/details/species/id/99136a0c9f5ce39a28b4a9e82cff4a0c>
India (Rajasthan, Gujarat)

As per keys and details at Tribulus complex
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/indiantreepix/Tribulus$20AND$20lanuginosus/indiantreepix/6pt33pI2DJ8>
that you suggested in earlier post in this thread, Vijayasankar ji's poster
shows fruits of three species.
In that, I see fruits of my posted plant is much closer to the parent
species: *Tribulus terrestris* than that of *Tribulus lanuginosus*
What are your thoughts?

Regards.
Dinesh