Hi Dinesh ji,
Is it possible that the pictures in this thread were from two different
locations/populations? I am inclined to think the first two pictures
as *Tribulus
lanuginosus *based on the longer and glabrous styles. The other pictures
may be of *T. terrestris *as the styles appear to be shorter. The general
morphology of the two plants look different, too. But, I could be wrong.

Thanks,

Vijayasankar

Vijayasankar