You are absolutely right with your thought, Vijayasankar ji. They are from
different locations within the premises of a resort.

Referring to my first post on Nov 25, 2019:
The first two photos (one of them is actually cropped version of another)
belong to one location - clicked in the morning, and the rest were at
another location - clicked in afternoon.

Later I added 2 photos on Dec 8, 2019, one each from the earlier locations.
The first one attached on Dec 8, belongs to morning location.
The second attached on Dec 8 belongs to afternoon.

So shall I conclude that your thoughts are as:
Morning location plant ... *Tribulus lanuginosus* L. ... synonym of *Tribulus
terrestris* var. *bicornutus* (Fisch. & C.A.Mey.) Hadidi
Afternoon location plant ... *Tribulus terrestris* L.

Thank you very very much Vijayasankar ji, for your thoughts.
Garg ji, shall I label my photos at flickr accordingly, else please guide.

Regards.
Dinesh