*Tribulus complex*

This image from my ppt slide has pictures of 3 species of *Tribulus*. They
are distinct in general morphology, style, fruits, thorns, indumentum,
leaves etc. as you can see in the pictures.

Reproducing the key here:

A simple macroscopic key to distinguish the 3 southern indian species :

1. Style absent or very short (< 0.5 mm long) --- *Tribulus terrestris*
1. Style present, 1.5-2 mm long ---------------------- 2
lanuginosus*
2. Style pubescent ---------------------------------------- *Tribulus
subramanyamii*

Hope this gives some clarity oin id of these 3 spp.

Look forward to your comments/observations.

With regards

R. Vijayasankar  6/8/10

Regards
Ushadi