Dear all,

Heartiest thanks to the senior members for sharing their experiences...!!!
I feel lucky...!!!  knowing the constraints faced by you people..
I must say, I feel great being a researcher, who have chosen myself to this
arena of plant taxonomy.. During the course I had to let go a permanent
government job also..
E-flora India has been giving so much positives to me..
Thanks to all the members..
Let us discuss..., argue..[?].. and fight...[?] only for the future of plant
taxonomy[?] in India and abroad....
Hope everybody will take it in a right spirit, as the members have been
doing so far in this thread..

NB: Let me add one more thing... Having coming from a local village near
Wayanad District of Kerala, I was not much exposed to the scientific
community and was not able to communicate with the people easily. Now I
feel, a transformation is happening within me, feel confident in
communicating with people, and the great contribution from E-flora India,
can not be ignored.

I know, I have to go miles again..
Hoping for a great support from the eflora India members

with warm regards

--
*Manudev K Madhavan*
Junior Research Fellow