I like that you are questioning why did people chose Megawati while she only
graduated from high school. It's a very chalenging question especially for
people who subscribe to the thought that people will choose PhD instead of
house wife in practical politics.

To my surprise, when more people in this mailing list can be considered
hihgly educated and subscribe to that opinion, nobody dare to question the
fallacy of that opinion after it was proven to be fallacy in our last
election.

siti nurbaya

No wonder,