I have read some reviews and we have a few of the Aver-media 530
document cameras, but I'm wondering what others are having good/bad
experiences with.

The 530 is a little over the top for the typical classroom.  It is big
and bulky and I think we could've gotten the needed features with a
smaller footprint (and $$).

There are some Elmo's in our district, but I have no idea what model and
they are a few years old.  We would like to standardize as much as
possible and your feedback is valued.

Teachers like the ability to capture images, plug in an SD card, capture
video, not to mention not producing transparencies J.

Thanks,

    Layne A. Henn

    712.224.7423

   <http://www.siouxcityschools.org/>