We have some of the AVerMedia AVerVision 150 -- which have worked fine. I just ordered another batch off the co-op. A few of our classrooms have the Elmo--but I'm not sure they are worth the extra money they had cost.
On Mar 5, 2008, at 11:00 AM, Pearson, Jeremy wrote:

We have been using the Promax/Qomo products that are on the Co-op.

Layne over at Sioux City has done a lot of research on them. Hopefully he will chime in.

Jeremy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:info-tech- [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Lennon
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 10:51 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Document Cameras

What are people using for document cameras and what do you like/ dislike about them.

We have two Elmo TT02S 9419 in the system currently. Not overly excited about them. Wondering what others use.

Thanks
--
"We must, however, acknowledge, as it seems to me, that man with all his noble qualities...still bears in his bodily frame the indelible stamp of his lowly origin. "
    ~ Charles Darwin