Ours worked. However, I get the messages on my work phone, which was signed up
a couple years ago,
right away, but my new personal cell phone doesn't get the messages until over
an hour later. I've
noticed that the web site often seems out of date.

Sarah

Sarah M. Freking, District Technology Director
Storm Lake Community School District
Storm Lake, IA 50588
Phone: 712-732-8100 Fax: 712-732-8101

The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein