Well I finally got my sno-cap that we entered in this morning around 8:30.
We are looking at Twitter but does that allow text message to be sent to the
community?

  _____

From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us]
On Behalf Of Sarah Freking
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 8:57 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] SnowCap

Ours worked. However, I get the messages on my work phone, which was signed
up a couple years ago, right away, but my new personal cell phone doesn't
get the messages until over an hour later. I've noticed that the web site
often seems out of date.

Sarah

Sarah M. Freking, District Technology Director

Storm Lake Community School District

Storm Lake, IA 50588

Phone: 712-732-8100 Fax: 712-732-8101

The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein

info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us writes:

Here either. It didn't work the time before last. Hmm.. Worked awesome the
first year.

  _____