The only real way to fix the little iPod buggers is to employ a NAC
device to keep them off of your network to begin with. One that looks
good is the Veri-NAC from Black Box http://www.blackbox.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Karl Hehr
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 1:08 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Electronic Devices

What kind of filter are you using. Our sonicwall filters all internet
traffic regardless of what type of hardware it is. The only thing I
have no control over (filter wise) is cellphones using their data
connections.

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.209.9767 (C)
515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and
ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and
exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of
things

--- Douglas Adams