Hello,

Just dropping my unsolicited 2 cents...

A lot of big software development is done via email and not on
discussion boards like GitHub.

Here are some of the ones I lurk on:

- Chrome-dev

- Various linux kernel mailing lists

- Some random Mozilla one

- A NASA one from when I was doing some GPS stuff

- This list

If this list managed to move over to GitHub, it'd be the first 'big
list' I'm aware of to move to GitHub (does Alex work for GitHub? jk).
Email is one of the first and last forms of 'free, as in free speech'
types of communication on the internet and to give it up for 'likes'
and emojis would be kinda sad.

I enjoy reading my email on the train every morning and evening, and I
hope this list will stay in my email.

Cheers,

Rob Landers
Utrecht Netherlands