Exactly, I don't see why people are mixing up the two in this discussion. I
think everybody can agree that a labeled break would really add something to
PHP. goto is a totally different story that should be discussed parallel to
labeled break. It is _not_ the same thing and the two can co-exist just fine
if they have to.

Ron

"Stanislav Malyshev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schreef in bericht
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]