Okay I think we've both made our points. There's really no point to
dwell on them much longer (and I need to hit the sack). To be honest,
I'd have to re-read the whole thread to figure out how much we really
agree/disagree on. It seems some of the discussion is at least
semantics.

I completely understand if you don't have free time to do runtime JIT. I
was only frustrated because I couldn't get a "no" out of you for quite
some time. It's always better to say no then to keep someone hanging.
Anyway, it's history and not a big deal anymore. We'll just have to
figure something else out.

Night.

Andi