I think the following example is much better, however I am not sure it's a
right direction. Namespaces are intended to declare names that can conflict
with names from other namespaces (including global namespace), do I am not
sure that we need special keyword for internal functions.

We'll think little bit more. Anyway thank you for feedback and idea.

<?php
namespace UTF8;

overloaded class Exception {
}