As someone that has long clamoured for namespaces in PHP, I have to say
that this proposal by Dmitry is exactly what I & others have been hoping
for in PHP.  Thanks, Dmitry, for creating this patch.  I'm sure there
are going to be some peculiarities that need to be sorted out, but I
can't wait until we can start writing code to use this!  I am confidentl
that this is something that will be embraced by the OOP PHP community as
soon as it is available.

Hans