Is there a reason why the last 10 messages on this thread are coming from you?

It might just be me, but answering in the same email would be great.

Olivier

On 7/11/07, Richard Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Seems to me...

Both need to be done.

Do both, or pick one if you can't do both, and somebody else will do
the other.  That's how FLOSS works. :-)

Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?
http://cdbaby.com/browse/from/lynch