On 11.07.2007, at 00:02, Andi Gutmans wrote:

I think the sooner the better as it's valuable information for the dev
team.
It'd probably be a good idea to have a Wiki where we can document issues
that/common use-cases which are encountered.
Maybe we should have a Wiki on one of the php.net servers for such
purposes?

Well I have been asking for a wiki for quite some time. currently a lot of the release management runs on the OSS wiki of my old company:
http://oss.backendmedia.com/PHPTODO/

Once we have the wiki on php.net servers we could more easily integrate the login management etc. It makes absolute sense to have this and IIRC the only opposition has always been Rasmus that insists that things like this should be in CVS (yes I know we have a todo file in CVS). But it seems to me like most internals developers have showed their preference to a wiki with their "feet".

regards,
Lukas