On 17/10/2007, Stanislav Malyshev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > suit fully fitted) "catch-up". (Hey when has documentation EVER been
> > ahead of the game!?!).
>
> Always? Otherwise there would be no need for documentation, if
> everything was in the code. Some people even start with writing docs and
> only then implement the actual code. Of course, it is not always the
> case (and some code, like Zend Engine, is so obvious that no docs are
> needed anyway ;) but documentation containing more insight and more
> content than the pure code is almost always the case, especially with
> properly documented code.

So all I need to do is document this great new feature, hope no-one
notices and then come screaming saying that it doesn't work as
documented.

Hmm.

Possibly not a good way to make friends and influence people.

This feature, along with property accessibility via some sort of
read/write mechanism would be more useful to me than some other
features (like cough-cough unicode cough-cough).

It is something I am familiar with in other languages.
--
-----
Richard Quadling