Hi,

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 11:00 -0800, Stanislav Malyshev wrote:
> As far as I understand, the purpose of the CLA usually is to make
> reasonable assurance for the user that the code in the project is safe
> to use and nobody would give them trouble for using it

Then we would need a CLA for the full project, not only parts but
currently the users seem to live quite good with the licenses granted by
the PHP License 3.01.

But: Before discussing some random CLAs and such stuff it would be imo
good if this group, disucussing PDO, could share their plans - then we
could discuss on facts not assumptions, rumors, ...

johannes