On Dec 20, 2007 10:09 PM, Stanislav Malyshev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > internet related economy (intra, extra or internet applications). None
> > of the very large companies using PHP have had any issues with the PHP
> > licenses or the lack of CLA.
>
> Just out of sheer curiosity - how many large companies did you ask about
> having or not having problems in this regard?

Enough to make my opinions, and hearing other colleagues in other
companies confirmed it. Certainly less than the sooo large customers
base of Zend but please don't be condescendent, it would be
innappropriate.

But maybe Zend may first clean up their own mind before creating
issues about non problem?

> > Don't try to solve a non problem or don't try to close the PHP
> > project, it is already hard enough to get in.
>
> Really? Hard enough like "subscribe to the list and start contributing
> patches" as opposed to?

I think you know what I mean, take a look at the amount of complains
of people having hard times to contribute a patch or to get stuffs in.

ok, off to holidays now :)
--
Pierre
http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org