Lukas Kahwe Smith schrieb:
> Now the people that were not able to attend this IRC meeting can
> either accept that there was a sufficient number of people to make
> a final decision on something that everybody (obviously also people
> who did not attend the meeting) had plenty of time to make their
> concerns heard or you can question this approach.

 It eludes me how something can be discussed and be voted upon when the
 only basis for discussion is the current implementation (that has no
 specification).

--
Sebastian Bergmann                          http://sebastian-bergmann.de/
GnuPG Key: 0xB85B5D69 / 27A7 2B14 09E4 98CD 6277 0E5B 6867 C514 B85B 5D69