2009/12/7 Ilia Alshanetsky <i...@prohost.org>:

> On 2009-12-07, at 8:54 AM, Pierre Joye wrote:
>
>> Ilia,
>>
>> 2009/12/7 Ilia Alshanetsky <i...@prohost.org>:
>>> Pierre,
>>>
>>> Actually patches were indeed missed, in fact we almost missed a security
>>> fix.
>>
>> Which? We did review *all* 5.3 commits before going final.
>
> The max # of file uploads was almost missed.

It was not, and we did not forget it because of the automatic TODOs in
the wiki (it shows all commits in a list with their states,
http://wiki.php.net/todo/php531/log) :-).

> There are at least 4 people I spoke with that didn't know about it, I would
> say there are probably more.

If one does not want to know something, then there is no way for us to
make him cluefull. The wiki has been mentioned hundred of times in
this list, but yes, one has to actually read the mails to get a clue
:)

Cheers,
--
Pierre