Pierre Joye wrote:
2009/12/7 Ilia Alshanetsky <i...@prohost.org>:

The NEWS file would tell me why patches were not merged? Also the news file
does not contain entries about many fixes that don't have corresponding bug #
attached to them.
As I recall the 5.3.1 NEWS entry were merged back to the PHP_5_3 6 days after
the release by you ;-).

Ok, so what you are arguing about is that you don't know why something
was not merged. That's something we like to improve but it has nothing
to do with the extra branch, absolutely nothing.

Cheers,
Pierre,

What's the status of the SNMP fixes? I see that SNMP is still not in the 5.3.x code.

Larry