2009/12/7 Ilia Alshanetsky <i...@prohost.org>:

> If anything it shows the "system" had failed and aside from yourself and
> Johannes most developers have no idea what is and isn't part of the release.
> More over there is a whole pile patches that were not merged with no
> indication as to why... The amount of "no" and "?" is rather alarming,
> especially when there is no indicator as to why.

Wait, and now developers do not read NEWS either? Oh my... it is worst
that I initially thought :)

> Additionally, would be possible to get some clarity as to who is actually is
> the RM for the 5.3.X tree, first it was Johannes, then Johannes and Lukas,
> now you seem to be playing a big role in it. Can I (we) get some clarity
> around that.

Given that I work full time on PHP itself (or closely related
projects, and not only for the windows part of them), I give a hand to
Johannes to keep 5.3 releases on track, merges, etc. I don't think
there is such a need of a clarification or do you consider that having
people helping other developers or RM cannot happen without an
official statement on the mailing list ? </joking> :)

Cheers,
--
Pierre

http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org