Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 7, 2009, at 5:57 AM, Jérôme Loyet <jer...@loyet.net> wrote:

2009/12/7 Reinis Rozitis <r...@roze.lv>:
- See if the normal libevent or libev could handle all the needs and
not a patched copy anymore (or get with the libevent team)

Isn't this is allready done since 0.6.x fpm? Afaik php-fpm needs external
libevent on system now.

there is no more patch libevent, it's dependent of official libevent.
It's all ok.

Shows how much I know. I haven't used 0.6.x yet because all my build scripts worked flawlessly with the patch.

- Adaptive process support (the major thing lacking)

Somewhat done with the 'apache-like' spawning mechanism?

As far as I know nohting has been done about adaptive process support
or 'apache-like' spawning mechanism. It's been present in conf file
without being supported.

Correct. Biggest lacking feature.

rr