Am 04.01.2012 21:07, schrieb Paul Dragoonis:

> I agree with Rasmus here. A lot of people keep display_errors on, even
> when they shouldn't.

it is not the job of a programming language stop admins
from beeing stupid - the defaults have to be sane and this
is display_error OFF, if somebody decides for whateever
reason to turn it on it is not yours or anybody others
decision to ignore the setting here, and there and there also
but there not

> It log_errors is on, it should go to the error_log, but with
> display_errors it should never be sent back to the browser.

damned this sort of decisions MUST NOT happen

if i debug a webiste on a local network and enable
display_errors you have to display them without any
fuzzy logic