On 01/04/2012 01:27 PM, Stas Malyshev wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> Right, like I said in my previous message, if this is caught by
>> display_start_errors, I am ok with it. We need the default/no php.ini
>> file case to not leak information like this.
>
> Just checked - it does not display error if display_startup_errors if
> off, does display if it's on.

Right, that seems ok. The other thing is that we need to clarify that it
actually only limits the number of variables per nesting level. The
current name and the description doesn't make that clear. You can still
send 1M post vars in a single POST if you just nest them in a 1000x1000
2d array. Of course, this is likely going to hit the post_max_size
limit, although many sites that do file uploads will have cranked that
way up.

-Rasmus