On 04/17/2012 03:50 PM, Stas Malyshev wrote:
Hi!

sorry, I can't really follow you with that.
do you have a problem allowing the non-vcs users (defined by the voting
rfc) to vote, or do you have a problem providing a clear way for them to
get their voting karma?

I have a problem that we don't have understanding of what is the goal of
this whole vote setup. What is it for? What we will be doing with it?
And please don't say "it says so in RFC" - it is not a goal.

Stas, I'm with Ferenc on this.  We just need one or two sentences somewhere
in the wiki saying how non-contributors can get vote karma.  The sentences
should give the physical process and what kind of people we will give karma to.

Chris

--
christopher.jo...@oracle.com
http://twitter.com/#!/ghrd