On 19/05/2012 22:33, Felipe Pena wrote:
Hi Zoe,

great work on this new run-tests! :D

I was testing it and noticed a problem when running using the following command:
$ ~/dev/php5_4/sapi/cli/php run-tests.php  -z 8 -p
~/dev/php5_4/sapi/cli/php ~/dev/php5_4/

It shows the PHP messages:
[...]
Fatal error: Call to undefined function gzencode() in
/home/felipe/dev/phpruntests/src/testcase/sections/configurationsections/rtGzipPostSection.php
on line 23
[...]
Thanks for that - couple of questions:

1) Is your ~/dev/php5_4/sapi/cli/php  built --with-zlib?
2) This test uses the php-cgi, are you setting it with an env variable? Or relying on run-tests.php to find it (it should do that)

Even if it is missing zlib function that is causing the initial error, this should be caught by a SKIPIF section. There is only one test (as far as I know) that uses GZIP_POST, this is ext/soap/tests/server019.phpt.

Would you be able to run that test on its own and send me the output? I think this should do it:

~/dev/php5_4/sapi/cli/php run-tests.php -p ~/dev/php5_4/sapi/cli/php
~/dev/php5_4/ -vvv ~/dev/php5_4/ext/soap/tests/server019.php

Thanks, Zoe

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in
/home/felipe/dev/phpruntests/src/testcase/rtTestDifference.php on line
91
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted at
/home/felipe/dev/php5_4/Zend/zend_hash.c:330 (tried to allocate 81
bytes) in /home/felipe/dev/phpruntests/src/testcase/rtPhpTestFile.php
on line 108
/home/felipe/dev/php5_4/Zend/zend_hash.c(551) : ht=0x7f96e6356a50 is
inconsistent
[...]
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted at
ext/standard/var_unserializer.re:290 (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in
/home/felipe/dev/phpruntests/src/taskScheduler/rtTaskSchedulerFile.php
on line 183