On 21/05/2012 08:59, Devis Lucato wrote:
Hi,

nice work, out of curiosity I tried on a VM with 24 virtual cores:

Sequential new phpruntests: 29.6 seconds
Parallel -z 4: 12.1 - 12.3 secs
Parallel -z 8: 10.6 - 10.9 secs
Parallel -z 16: 10.6 - 11.3 secs
Parallel -z 24: 10.9 - 11.7 secs
Cool - thanks! I'll add those points to the performance chart. At a quick look that fits pretty much with the other data. Out of curiosity, how many 'test groups' was it?

Btw I'm seeing this error:

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in phpruntests/src/testrun/rtPhpTestRun.php on line 107 PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in phpruntests/src/testrun/rtPhpTestRun.php on line 107
My bad. I started to implement REDIRECTTEST and checked in some initial changes, I can see what I've done wrong and will fix later today.

Zoe

Devis