Am 15.06.2012 18:36, schrieb Anthony Ferrara:
Chris,

Does this need to be an RFC (should I draft one)? Or can it just be
pulled as-is?

It needs an RFC because it needs to document whether or not the other
DB drivers should also be changed.

It's a PDO driver-specific change. So to me it's fairly straight
forward to see that no other drivers need changing... It doesn't even
hit the mysql API level...

Not saying an RFC isn't needed, just that justification isn't clear to me...

Go commit if you feel like the change is widely accepted, you are willing to explain the differences to users and no test breaks. After all its a tiny, little PDO driver default setting.

Ulf