On 1/14/13 3:49 PM, Pierre Joye wrote:
hi!

Btw, really willing to have this function but I agree with other here,
the alias must go. It makes no sense to introduce a function and an
alias to it at the same time.

Maybe restart the vote and let choose function name.

1. array_column
2. array_pluck
3. none of them

Thanks for your work!

I've already removed the array_pluck() alias. Unfortunately, after removing the alias, it appears that some have changed their votes from "yes" to "no," because they preferred the other function name.

That said, I'm not going to call for a vote on the function name at this time. The predominant sentiment on the list was for it to have one function name or the other, but not both, so I've updated the pull request accordingly.

-Ben