Holy crap, how did you sneak this through..

my apologies for deleting the = vote, but i could not work out how to revert it.

But this is a core php feature, for anyone who does not use traits.... We use
this quite a bit, it may not be for purists, but it has worked perfectly for
years. This is getting a bit silly, change for change sake....

Regards
Alan