On 01/29/2013 10:47 AM, Martin Keckeis wrote:
 From the perspective of the end-user this would be really great!
If it could really be done in 2 months -> wait for it.

Why should we break the PHP release process by 2 months+ to include O+ ?
There are alternatives (APC to name one) and O+ might also be used on top of the core (I don't know it to be able to tell).

I think waiting 10 months (12-2) is preferrable and O+ would go in the next PHP release (if accepted). There is really no point in delaying a relase for a feature (vs a bug fix) - even more when substitutes exist.

My 2 cents,
Victor