Pierre Joye wrote:
On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 6:21 PM, Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk> wrote:
Pierre Joye wrote:

done, was sure it was done since long already.

Pierre ... I think that the 5.2 stuff was left as the only VC6 build. The
notes of the side bar refer still to using that when perhaps a 'no longer
supported' may be better?

As it is no longer supported it has no place there.

However you can still fetch it here http://windows.php.net/downloads/
we keep there as many installers fetch it from there, as convenience.
But its time is counted as well (will be moved to museum),

Pierre ... all I am saying is that the reference to 'older VC6 versions' in the left hand column would benefit from a 'which are only available in the museum', although I would suggest it may be better simply to say 'no longer supported'.

*I* seem to recall that you did take the 5.2 stuff off, but restored it when the Apache link was pointed out ... but I may well be wrong ;)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL