Hello Marcio,

I am inclined to vote no for a couple of reasons:

1. This is not a BC-break, I would move the vote to PHP 7.1. The reasoning
behind this is that the tools in the ecosystem will have a lot of work to
get on par with PHP 7 (talking here about stuff like phpmd, phpcpd, phploc,
newrelic, codeclimate, ides, etc). Since this is not as resonant as the
other changes for 7, I would give those people some breathing room.
2. I am not a big fan of the syntax, I would much more like a python style
syntax (yes, I am aware it requires a new reserver keyword)

What are your thoughts on this?

Stelian