I read the email again and again, and I don't see any possibility to read
what you wrote in any other way other than blaming the code author (Dmitry)
for being sneaky and intentionally faking the test.  Sneaky code would
either be code that performs something very different from what one would
expect (that's not our case here), or code that was written by the author
with the intent of doing something sneaky.

>, not about you, not about Zend.

I'm not sure why it even needs to be brought up, this has nothing to do with
anybody but Dmitry.  Which made it worse in my book, as he's is one of the
most honest people I've ever bumped into.

> PS: Dmitry accepted my apology. Can you please?

Yes.

Zeev