Hi,

I made a quick code review, and I don't see any technical problems in
implementation.

1) Anyway, I think it's a bad idea to rename "EngineException" (and others)
into "Error"(s).
This will prevent using class "Error" in applications, and may potentially
break some of them.
I also don't like renaming in ~440 tests (I didn't review all these
changes).

2) I think it's better to move "zend_ce_throwable"
definition/initialization from zend_interfaces.h/c into zend_exception.h/c.
At least, this will allow arg_info reuse. (it's missed now, but should be
added now or in the future).

3) In ext/simplexml/tests/SimpleXMLElement_xpath_3.phpt EngineExcpetion is
not renamed into Error.

Thanks. Dmitry.