On 6/5/2017 7:46 PM, François Laupretre wrote:
> So, please give me your thoughts. Suggestions of potential candidates to
> be rewritten from C to PHP are welcome too.
>
> Regards
>
> François

Hi François!

I really, really like this. It would allow us to write most of the stuff
in PHP, especially the reflection part, while delegating to C where
appropriate.

I skimmed through the documentation of yours. There is however one
question left. Is it possible to have C code that is accessible only to
the PHP code of an extensions, instead of all user-level code?

Some things are simply easier in C than in PHP (binary).

--
Richard "Fleshgrinder" Fussenegger