On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 2:14 PM G. P. B. <george.bany...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Apr 2019 at 16:53, Zeev Suraski <z...@php.net> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 5:19 PM Dan Ackroyd <dan...@basereality.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Please stop doing this.
>>
>> I will gladly do so, once the project starts behaving responsibly again.
>>

> Honnestly, this comment right here Zeev just makes me want to not
> compromise at all.
> I think you seriously lost any hope there was that I'm going to put back
> this to a vote.

In retrospect, I should have waited for Dan's insulting message to wear off
before replying to it.

The fact the RFC included a confusing secondary vote, that was defined
against our RFC rules and may have been misunderstood by folks who voted
(and consequently may have resulted in different outcomes) - is sufficient
grounds to disqualify this vote and require a restarted vote on a fixed RFC
(that can include the amendments you have in mind to make the 8.0 behavior
different from what the RFC proposed).

Zeev