Hi all,

> Does anyone object to any of those words ?

This strikes me as yet another attempt at a power grab, so many of the words
are objectionable. However, this phrase will serve to show the weakness of the
proposal:

> Anyone may initiate an RFC for any subject.

There needs to be an articulable limiting principle; without it, there can be
no strong continuity, only the current passion of a mob. For example, this
phrasing means the RFC system itself can be put up to vote, to be removed and
replaced with something entirely non-democratic.

Some things simply have to be off limits. What are those things?

--
Paul M. Jones
pmjo...@pmjones.io

Modernizing Legacy Applications in PHP